Sunday, January 13, 2008

Feliz Cumpleanos a Amy!


Kimberly, myself, and Amy

I wasn't able to get a chance to blog yesterday, but I do need to give a shout out to my sister-in-law, Amy, for her birthday. Yesterday was Amy's actual birthday, but we're celebrating today!

Amy's absolutely fabulous! I have a special love for her because of two major similarities: She's also a teacher (5th grade at Tates Creek Elementary) and she also married into this family by marrying a Bennett Boy (that provides hours of endless fun talking about how our lives are basically the same being married to them).

I love her dearly and wish her a wonderful day/weekend.

HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY AMY!!!

1 comment:

Cameron said...

WEIRD!!! yesterday was MY sister-in-laws birthday, too!!

that kinda freaks me out a little bit...