Sunday, January 13, 2008

Attention all LOST fans


I have found some sites that provide hours of fun. I thought I'd share them for anyone else out there who's dying for LOST to start again.

Mark and I saw a commercial for this on New Years Eve. It was like a real airline commercial and it gave a website: http://www.flyoceanicair.com/. It used to have more to look at (you could enter in your destination and how many were going to be flying in your party, etc.) but now it leads you to another site.

That next site is http://www.find815.com/. This site is similar to "The LOST Experience" back in the summer of 2006. It has a ton of videos of this guy who used to work for Oceanic Air and is now looking for Flight 815 because his fiance was a flight attendant. You can read all of his e-mails, look for clues which will give you clues into Season 4, help him find clues, it's great. He gives some ideas as to where the plane may be. It updates itself (I'm not sure how often), but I know the next update is in about 34 hours. He's gone through 2 chapters so far and I believe there's 5 in all.

You can also check out "Missing Pieces" which has short clips that are like deleted scenes. They were taped earlier though and fill you in on a few things. There's 9 in all.

I also read this article in Entertainment Weekly by Matthew Fox. I thought it was great and gave a little glimpse into the behind-the-scenes and a look forward into the next season. Also check out Doc Jenson's article about Season 4. I really like Doc Jenson's stuff because he fills you in all of the good stuff. He has some more websites to check out.


Alright, I think that covers most of the stuff I've found. Check them out and let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Cameron said...

do you read my friend travis' blog? find the link on my page and go to it because he slowed down the preview for the new season of lost and you can see jacob!! it was all we could talk about last week!! haha

Unknown said...

we saw Jacob last year when they visited the shack. We slowed it down on our DVR. Mark, Jen, Jon, and I were so excited. I'll check out Travis' blog and see if it's the same thing we saw! Can't wait for Jan. 31st!