Monday, January 7, 2008

Christmas in Ft. Wayne

We went up to Ft. Wayne this year for Christmas since my Grandparents were not in Florida (due to Grandma's cancer). We visited both my Grandma and Great-Grandma in the hospital and both are making wonderful recoveries! This made for a good Christmas!

I also got to see my cousin Nick's baby boy. He was so adorable and I can see what people mean when they say the holidays are so much more fun with kids around. He was the center of attention and with good reason (he's ADORABLE!). I put pictures up of him in previous posts but I've included some pics of him at 3 months. WARNING: He's a chunk!!! Which makes him all the cuter. I've also put a picture of Nick holding John.



Christmas was great in Ft. Wayne this year. I really enjoyed the time with my family and Daniel even introdued me to Salad Fingers, which was by far the creepiest thing I've seen in a long time.
My final verdict on Christmas 2007: I am very blessed!

No comments: