Friday, December 28, 2007

P.S. I Love You

Em, Jen, and I went to see P.S. I Love You yesterday. I am no movie critic and I'm not going to pretend to be one. However, I will tell you this, I cried through 50% of the movie. It is very sad and emotional.

Jen did not like the movie because she said it was too depressing (she didn't know her husband died), I happened to like it even though I cried through all of it. I guess I saw some reality to the characters' relationship. It made me think of what I would do if something were to happen to Mark. Now, that may not sound very good to you, but I still liked it.

FYI, it's not a romantic comedy. It's got funny parts, but I wouldn't say it was a comedy. Holly (Hilary Swank) has 2 best friends (played by Gina Gershon and Lisa Kudrow) and their friendship was funny and reminded me of Em and Jen. I also LOVED Gerard Butler! I thought Harry Connick Jr. was just awkward.

I'm not going to tell you to see it or not (I don't want that pressure), but I liked it. There, that's my verdict.

1 comment:

Cameron said...

i haven't seen it yet, but i'm very excited about it because Spike from Buffy is in it.

yippee!!