Friday, December 21, 2007

One Century Down....

On December 17th, my Great-Grandma turned 100 years old!

I'm aware that this blog is a few days late, but it's better late than never.

Unfortunately, my Grandma Dorse was in the hospital on her birthday due to breaking her hip only 1 1/2 weeks before her actual birthday. We were supposed to have a big party, but she was recovering from her surgery. I'm glad to say she has gone back home and is recovering well.

My Grandma Dorse is BY FAR the most resilient person I have EVER met. I don't know how she does it, but she's tough!

Can you imagine living 100 years? She was born in 1907 which means she's been through both World Wars, the Korean War, Vietnam War, Roaring 20s, The Great Depression, Civil Rights Movements.....she's seen a lot!

Without further ado,
HAPPY 100th BIRTHDAY GRANDMA DORSE!!!!
Here's Grandma making 100 look easy with my Uncle Scott.

No comments: