Saturday, November 24, 2007

Friends Thanksgiving (#1)

This year, all of our friends got together to celebrate Thanksgiving together. We're all thankful for each other and thought we should have our own Turkey Day. Jen made a turkey, stuffing, Sissy's mashed potatoes and rolls (and hosted it) and everyone else brought a side dish. We had SO much yummy food!!!
Jen's contributions to the night (minus the turkey). Although the turkey was delicious, whoever cut it was a rookie and it looked disastrous...Look at all those casseroles!!! Green bean, broccoli, and even hashbrown! Brit also made macaroni and cheese (not pictured here).

Seth said it's time for me to start having kids if I've resulted in taking pictures of food.

The night progressed into some intense Family Feuding. So intense that the Sticky Keys feature was activated several times (I'm gonna have to have a talk with somebody about that feature...what's the point of it other than to frustrate the opponents?)

(The Beta Boys getting a problem wrong!!!)

The night ended with a birthday cake for Tim to celebrate his turning of 24. Happy Birthday Tim!I'm so thankful to have such great friends. I've had so many people tell me I have awesome friends and I couldn't agree more. I love and care for each and every one of them and my life would so boring without all of them. Next get-together....tacky Christmas sweaters. (I'm so going to win this one!)


No comments: