Saturday, November 24, 2007

Anniversary Weekend


So on Saturday, with our bellies still full from turkey, Mark and I headed up to Cincy for to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary (the actual day was Tuesday, November 20th).


It's so hard to believe it's already been 3 years of marriage (but then other days it feels like it's been 6). It really has been a great marriage. There have definitely been ups and downs and it's something we have to keep working on every day, but my life would be so incomplete without Mark. He's my best friend, my knight in shining armor, my rock, and he lightens up my days.

We spent the evening just enjoying each other as well as the city we love to be in.

We visited Hofbrauhaas in Newport, KY. There was dancing on the tables, steins, and a good time had by all (I know...we're so romantic). Mark and I drew on the tables so if you go there, you can find our table!

And the highlight.....great seats at the Cincinnati Bengals game!!! I don't even have to tell you why this made it the best anniversary yet! Even though it was a loss and it was VERY cold down by the river, we had a great time!!!Look at him. He's just as cute as when I married him!

No comments: