Sunday, May 18, 2008

Baseball Park Tour

Alright, due to a lost camera cord, a dead computer, and lack of time, I am just now getting pictures up from my Spring Break trip with Emily (1st week of April). For the record, teachers enjoy Spring Break as much, if not more, than the kids. We traveled to Cleveland, Chicago, and Cincy for Opening Week of baseball. I'm just going to include a few pics from Cleveland and Chicago.

On the bus in Cleveland heading to the game


Opening Field at the Jake


Downtown Cleveland

Bet you overlooked me! Traffic in Chicago
Trying to manuever through the mess of cars.

I'm glad I had such a wonderful co-pilot

Keepin' it classy while waiting at the bus stop

On the subway into downtown Chicago for some Chicago-style pizza.

Cloud Gate aka Giant Metal Jelly Bean

The best dessert I've ever had. A giant chocolate chip cookie baked in a deep dish pizza pan with vanilla ice cream, whipped cream, and hot fudge. Kinda amazing!

I can now say that I've been to Wrigley Field. This is huge to me!

It was SO cold at Wrigley Field...but worth every second of it.

We had a great time and we got to see lots of fun things in a small amount of time. Next time, I hope to be in Chicago when it's a little bit warmer but it definitely did not disappoint. Overall, a great time!

No comments: