Tuesday, July 7, 2009

The Month of Daniel

So, the month of May was packed with stuff to do and most of the things centered around my brother's accomplisments. This blog does not have the space to express how proud I am of Daniel and how much I love him! He won an award at his Communications banquet at NKU, ran the Flying Pig Marathon in Cincinnati (unbelievable!), graduated college, and hiked through the state of Connecticut with Mark on the Appalachian Trail.
Truly incredible!


Daniel and I at his awards banquet.

Daniel and Ben at mile marker 14.


The family (minus Mark) with Daniel at the finish line.

Daniel and Mark at graduation

Grandma got to come see Daniel graduate.
I love this picture!


Daniel filmed and edited a trailer of the boys' time on the AT.

I'm not sure why, but my computer cuts part of it off and makes it hard to see all of the words. You can watch it here in full format.

No comments: