Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy President's Day

For whatever reason, here in Scott County, we always have MLK Jr. Day off, but we always have school in session on President's Day. I have never understood this, but I am going to say that this is a wonderful day to remember all of the wonderful Presidents of our past and to be proud to live in an amazing country. I know that I am the first to point out America's many flaws, but I truly am proud to be an American.

I am including a picture from a blog that I frequent daily called Cake Wrecks. Usually they feature cakes gone bad, but in this case, she features a mosaic found at the Smithsonian of our current President Barack Obama with our 16th President Abraham Lincoln made entirely out of cupcakes!!!

You don't believe me? See the assembly here.


Anyone else craving something sweet?

1 comment:

Terri T said...

I totally stole the pic of the cupcakes...it's amazing!! But don't worry- I definitely linked your blog to it! PS I LOVE CAKE WRECKS!!!!