Thursday, February 5, 2009

Fun Night Out

I've been meaning to blog about a fun night out I had a couple weekends ago. Em, Jen, and I were dying to get out of our houses to go do something so we all met up at the Penguin downtown. I know it's been around for some time now, but it was mine and Em's first time there. We had a really good time. The dueling piano theme is so much fun to watch and it's just a neat place to hang out. Eric, Em's bro, joined us for a little while, and Jordan also joined us.

It can get very rowdy, but we had a great time enjoying the music! I recommend it for a fun night out with friends.

3 comments:

Terri T said...

OMG JORDAN!!!! I haven't seen him in forever!!! How is he?

Maria said...

He's good! He's actually living with us right now. He's working at UK and he's planning on getting a house with his friend, but he's using our guest room until then.

Mrs. Needham said...

I heard about you that night.....oh dear.