Sunday, April 19, 2009

Passover and Easter

This year, we celebrated Passover at an annual dinner that Amy and Micah put together for all of their friends. We ate a really cute little diner in downtown Winchester and enjoyed good food and good company. I'm really glad Mark and I could make it this year.

The healthy members of the BLC at Passover

A few days later, Mark and I went with my parents up to Indiana for Easter weekend. We stopped in Indianapolis on Friday night and spent most of the day in Ft. Wayne on Saturday with both sides of the family.

Mark reading Twig to the Abba Dabba monkeys

Trinity playing with Easter eggs

We travelled back that night to have a LATE dinner with Daniel on the way through Cincy. On Sunday, after Mark and I went to church with my parents and Jordan, we went to have lunch at Mark's parents' house. Carmen pulled out all the stops as usual and it was great to see the family (although sad because Ticean and Amy weren't there).

The Easter holiday was better than usual for me this year. I'm not really sure what it was, but I really enjoyed the holiday and all of the time with family and friends.


No comments: